High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Download the FREE SMR E-MANUAL


In case you missed it a while back, I released a 100% free e-manual on self-myofascial release. It covers why you should do it, how to do it, and throws in some functional anatomy and other miscellaneous knowledge bombs along the way.


Did I mention it's totally free?


Here's the link; just right-click, "Save As," and enjoy!




Stay strong

MR

2 comments:

rain gem said...

Hi,

Thank you for the book, very interesting. I was wondering, any tips for using DIY Myofascial for helping with migraine or other headaches?

SG Human Performance said...

Great E-Manual Mike. It is amazing to me how many of my athletes/patients have no idea about the importance of tissue quality.