High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bulletproof Knees

It's been a long time in the making, but the Bulletproof Knees manual will be fully proofed and ready for production within the week. Woo-hoo!

If you enjoyed my article, 18 Tips for Bulletproof Knees, you're going to love the manual. And for those of you who saw my presentation in LA, this is going to take all that information to the next level.

Beyond all the info, I've outlined a specific template to help get you started on the path to long-term knee health. Not to toot my own horn, but I think this is a product that's not only going to benefit fitness professionals, but the interested fitness enthusiast as well.

Stay tuned to the blog and I'll let you know how things come along!

Stay strong
MR

No comments: