High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday Treats

- I'm heading to Las Vegas tomorrow, so have a great weekend!

- Eric Cressey had a great blog post about pitchers today; be sure to check it out HERE.

- Along those same lines, Nate Green talks about how awesome I am HERE.

- Speaking of Eric Cressey, I'm in the process of reviewing his latest product and it's going to be really good. I love the fact that he's not only combining the latest research on the topic, but real-world application as well. Stay tuned...

- In other Vegas-related news, I heard through the grapevine that Heidi Montag of "The Hills" fame could be sharing the PURE VIP room with us Saturday night. Evidently, it's her birthday. Don't think I won't try and get this ugly mug on camera ;)

- This past weekend I got to visit the Bodies Exhibit in downtown Indianapolis. If you have any desire whatsoever to learn about the body, I would highly recommend you attend. You can find tickets online at www.bodiestickets.com.

- I shouldn't have jinxed us in my previous post; Bob Sanders is out 4-6 weeks. Get healthy quick Bob!

Sorry, but that's all I can muster today - I'm already dreaming of slot machines, poker tables, and roulette. I'm not much of a gambler at all, but Vegas is always interesting....

Stay strong
MR

No comments: