This should be the title of EVERY blog post! But in all seriousness, look out for a more organized blog in the near future.
Regardless, here's some more miscellaneous thoughts - enjoy!
- Comments are on - if you like the blog, hate the blog, or simply have something to say, let me know!
- Bored at work? Want some kick-ass music? Check out the following station on iTunes:
Radio-->Rock--> Big R Radio: 80's Metal FM
If you grew up to the sounds of Whitesnake, Bon Jovi, Poison, Ozzy Osbourne, Guns 'n' Roses, Motely Crue and the like, you'll love this station. It's getting rocked almost daily at home and in the gym.
- Football season starts today! And just to prove to you that it doesn't pay to hate on the Colts, Eric Cressey (the most loyal NE fan I know) drafted Joseph Addai, Reggie Wayne and Adam Vinatieri in his fantasy draft. The football gods are looking down on you EC!!!
- I had a new article go up at Figure Athlete.com - while it's geared towards women, a lot of men would see good progress on this program as well:
Vixen Liftin' - The Comprehensive Program
- What's that? You want to know what's playing on Big R Radio right now? Can you say GREAT WHITE? I suddenly feel the need to grow my hair out, tease it, and blow it up with some serious hairspray.
I think that's enough rambling for today - if I don't get a post up tomorrow, have a great weekend!
High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com