High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Life, updates, and more randomness

Wow has this blog taken a turn for the worst! Things are pretty sporadic in my head, and so they shall stay the same in my blog (for now).

- In case, for some totally uncomprehensible reason, you aren't signed up for my newsletter, you missed out on a big week this week. Eric and I are having a sale on the BTEA DVD series, and I released a free soft-tissue e-manual for you to peruse. You can find it here:

http://www.robertsontrainingsystems.com/newsletter/september12008.htm

- Following up on that e-manual, I think Leigh Peele likes it:

http://avidityfitness.net/2008/09/01/mike-robertson-self-myofascial-release-aka-he-gave-away-a-whole-freaking-ebook/

Yes, I have a disease - it's called sexy.

- I-FAST is continuing it's rapid growth. We've had new clients joining every week, with no end in sight! I can honestly say this is the most fun I've ever had training (i.e. torturing) people in my life.

- You think life is good now? Just wait 'til tomorrow - football season is about to begin!

- There's no better way to learn how to train a client for their sport than to do it yourself. For instance, I've been playing a little golf lately, and you learn really quickly how important it is to have good stability around the core/lumbar spine, good hip rotation (especially internal rotation), and good thoracic mobility to boot. If you're unsure about the best way to train a client, try training for their sport a bit - it should make a huge difference in your outlook.

That's it for now - I'll be back again soon (I hope!)

Stay strong
MR

No comments: