High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Q&A - Inside-Out

Mike -

I received the DVD of Inside-Out yesterday. Thank you very much. I've begun incorporating the warmups in my pre-workout mobility/warmup drills. I've got a shoulder impingement, so anything that will help reduce the odds of it flaring back up are worth doing! Thanks again for your help.

I do have one question - I've got a gym without a med ball or a foam roller. Are there any thoracic warmups that I can do that don't require either one? If not,
I'll have to go out and buy my coach a med ball!


Thanks for the kind words, and I'm glad you like the DVD!

Thoracic mobility is hugely important, and I understand not having the necessary equipment in your current facility. Another option would be to use the two tennis ball method that Michael Boyle uses in his Essential 8 Mobility Drills featured previously at T-Nation. It's a simple, low-cost alternative that you create and take with you to the gym.

Good luck and keep me posted on your progress!

Stay strong
MR

No comments: