High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A new product from Alan Aragon.

Alan Aragon is a wicked smart guy. And better yet, he's no BS - what you see is what you get.

Alan recently contacted me to let me know about his new product, Alan Aragon's Research Review. Rather than trying to explain to you what it is, Alan's given me the liberty to link you directly to the first issue. Here it is:

January Edition

And here's a link to the home page:

Research Review Home Page

Quite simply, if you're a coach in this field, or even just someone with a distinct interest in nutrition, I feel it's a great resource to have around. Many of us don't have the time (or energy!) to read science all day. With this product, Alan takes care of that for you! Separating the wheat from the chaff isn't always easy, but I think Alan does an excellent job in his inaugural issue.

Be sure to check it out and let me know what you think.

Stay strong
MR

No comments: