High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Monday, August 4, 2008

Miscellaneous Randomness

Been a while since my last blog post, but that's what you get when you go on vacation for two weeks. Here are some random things that I've thought about since we last crossed paths...

- There's a lot of TERRIBLE information being passed around out there. Spending two weeks around poor fitness facilities and trainers will make that reality quite evident.

- No matter how well you eat, there are still a ton of people that have no clue what's good and/or bad for them to eat. Sure, they may know that a baked potato is better for you than potato chips, but that's where it stops. I think we fitness enthusiasts out there may forget how the rest of the world operates from time to time.

- Wow, Alaska is cold year round. I don't care what anyone says, 60 is not warm!

- And it rains there. A lot. One city gets rain 290 days out of the year!

- I like my job way too much; I couldn't wait to return and get back into the swing of things!

My boy Justin just came in, so this will be short today - more to come tomorrow!

Stay strong
MR

No comments: