High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Friday, August 22, 2008

Life is good - plus updates

Things have been really crazy since returning from vacation - opening a new gym, moving into a new house, etc.

Regardless, I wouldn't have it any other way - I'm loving what I'm doing right now and feel like I'm really creating something awesome with Bill. There's nothing more powerful than helping people feel better about themselves.

With that being said, here are a bunch of updates...

- I had a new article go up at FigureAthlete.com; you can check it out here:

The Top 5 Reasons You're Not Succeeding

- For those of you who've asked, the gym is going REALLY well. We're generating more and more interest, and getting tons of interest and new clients in the door. If you want to learn more, check out the website www.IndianapolisFitnessAndSportsTraining.com

- Over my Alaska trip I read "The Omnivore's Dilemma" - if you are interested in health and nutrition, you owe it to yourself to read this book. I'm actually in the process of finding a good local butcher, and Jess and I are planning on hitting the local farmer's markets as well. While I always figured I ate "well" or "clean," this book kind of smacks you in the face as to how screwed up our food is here in America.

- Expect some updates soon on the Justin Ware project. Justin is progressing nicely, and I think in the next 2-3 months he's going to see some massive changes in the quality of his movement and his physique.

- The next project that I've been toiling over is almost completed - my good friend and editor Lisa Holliday has done a great job of cleaning up my messes, and the best part of this is it will be 100% free! In fact, if you like it, I'd ask that you pass it on to a friend or loved one who you feel can benefit from it.

- This weekend should be interesting - we're driving up to Chicago for a Cubbies game, but hitting the Dan Ryan expressway at rush hour. Wish me luck ;)

Have a great weekend!

MR

No comments: