High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sweet gear

Jason Thompson is a friend of a friend whom I met at the Indianapolis Performance Enhancement seminar. I knew he was into the kettlebell thing, and my buddy Justin had mentioned he was developing a ton of sweet gear that revolved around kettlebells.

Always in need of new training gear, I swapped Jason some of my stuff for some of his gear - specifically a hat and several t-shirts. I threw this one on at the gym today:



When I read the back, I damn near spit out the water I was drinkin' - I thought it was pretty funny! Well, at least until I got to the gym and someone was actually doing it :(

If you want to check out more of Jason's stuff, you can find it here:

Girya Nation

Stay strong
MR

No comments: