Sorry, but there's not going to be any real rhyme or reason to this post. Just a bunch of stuff I've thought about over the weekend.
- Golf is hard, but I definitely get why people enjoy it. The feel you get from a good shot is definitely alluring. Luckily for me, I had more than one or two good ones - but not enough for me to play consistently. Yet.
- When you're 6'7", you can drive the ball REALLY far.
- Moving a cable crossover piece-by-piece into a gym isn't all that bad.
- Moving a cable crossover piece-by-piece out of a basement really sucks.
- You have a turn signal on your car for a reason. PLEASE use it.
- If you have to ask the service tech at your cell phone store how to make a call, you have no business bothering them with questions about texting, e-mail, or checking your account balance online.