High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Monday, June 23, 2008

Random thoughts from the weekend

Sorry, but there's not going to be any real rhyme or reason to this post. Just a bunch of stuff I've thought about over the weekend.

- Golf is hard, but I definitely get why people enjoy it. The feel you get from a good shot is definitely alluring. Luckily for me, I had more than one or two good ones - but not enough for me to play consistently. Yet.

- When you're 6'7", you can drive the ball REALLY far.

- Moving a cable crossover piece-by-piece into a gym isn't all that bad.

- Moving a cable crossover piece-by-piece out of a basement really sucks.

- You have a turn signal on your car for a reason. PLEASE use it.

- If you have to ask the service tech at your cell phone store how to make a call, you have no business bothering them with questions about texting, e-mail, or checking your account balance online.

MR

No comments: