High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The new site is up!

I know, I know - I've been slacking on the blog. But I HAVEN'T been slacking on other things. Check it out:

The NEW Robertson Training Systems website

The new material includes:
- A training blog which I'll be trying to update a few times per week.
- A video clips page for my online clients and others who want to improve upon their exercise technique
- A schedule page that isn't buried!
- A resources page that will keep you up to date with what I'm reading and recommending

It's obviously a work in progress, but hopefully you see where I'm going with this. It will take time, but I want this site to be the best that it can be.

Enjoy!

Stay strong
MR

No comments: