High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Insight from the Experts

"Insight from the Experts" is a compilation project that I've developed to thank all my newsletter subscribers for their loyalty to myself and Robertson Training Systems.

If you're not a newsletter subscriber, check out the list of authors who have contributed to this project:

Craig Ballantyne
Chad Waterbury
Eric Cressey
Brijesh Patel
Mike Roussell
Tony Gentilcore
Zach Even-Esh
Craig Rasmussen
Nick Grantham
Joe Stankowski
AJ Roberts
Kevin Larrabee
Jimmy Smith
Keith Scott
Jonathan Fass
Mike Yuhaniak

Needless to say, I think it's a great project and the initial feedback has been great.

If you're interested, all you have to do is go over to my website (www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com) and sign-up for the newsletter. Once you've signed up and opted in, you'll receive a link to download the special report. It's that easy!

Again, thanks to Lisa Holliday for her help in creating the project, as well as all the authors who have contributed. I couldn't have done it without all of you!

Best
MR

No comments: