High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm BAACCCKKK.....

Fresh off a vacation, I return home with an entire page of notes - stuff that I want to get done IMMEDIATELY. Strike while the iron is hot, or so they say.

Get home, start the computer - nothing, nada, zilch. The little bugger needs a new power supply, and I have to order it directly from the distributor, which means I have to wait a week to get back up to full speed.

Luckily in the day and age of the laptop, I'm still up and running. Today's newsletter took a little longer than expected, but things are coming around.

As always, thanks for your support - and be prepared for a whirlwind of activity in the coming months. I've got a lot to do!

Stay strong
MR

No comments: