High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bulletproof Knees RELEASED!



I just wanted to let everyone know that Bulletproof Knees is HERE! All the raw materials are with our distributor, and the pre-order copies have already been shipped.

You can find out more about the manual and DVD by linking here:

Bulletproof Knees

At this point in time, I'd like to thank a few people for helping this come to fruition.

First, and more importantly, to my wife for keeping me balanced and showing me how much more there is to life than just work. I love you more than you know.

To Lisa Holladay, my amazing copy editor who takes a VERY rough object and smooths it into a clean and polished finished product. As I said before, I couldn't do this without your help!

To Jim "Smitty" Smith, for providing all the graphics and web design help. You are a true friend and someone that I highly respect within the industry.

To all the people who took the time to read through and review the manual in its infancy (Tony Gentilcore, Keith Scott, Jimmy Smith, Jim "Smitty" Smith, Bob Helfst, Alwyn Cosgrove, Eric Cressey, Bill Hartman and Mike Boyle), thank for you making this project even better and challenging me to improve and give 110%.

And finally, a big THANK YOU to everyone who supports me and purchases this product. I've co-produced several products now, but being my first solo project (and one that I've spent almost a year of my life developing), this one holds a special place in my heart. As always, I wouldn't be here today without the help and support of people such as yourself. Thank you!

Stay strong and get those knees BULLETPROOFED!

MR

No comments: