High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Friday, June 15, 2007

Getting my 'A' Game on with the Blog

I have to apologize.

Seriously, I have not given this blog the time and attention it deserves. I could give you a thousand excuses: I'm training hard, working with clients, writing articles, working on several new BIG projects, developing a newsletter, traveling all over the US, etc.

But the bottom line is I haven't been as good with this as I should be, and it's going to change.

In the coming weeks (yes, it will take a few weeks to pull this all together), you're going to see more frequent posting at the very minimum. This could be Q&A's, segments of old articles, or simply portions of e-mail exchanges I have with other coaches. I want this blog to be a solid reflection of what I have going on in my head, just not as messy ;)

So stay tuned: I'm looking for big changes around the 1st of July, and you won't be disappointed!

Best
MR

No comments: