Wow - it's been a little while, hasn't it? Just when I think I'm ready to get consistent with the 'ol blog I totally space it for almost a month. Yikes!
Here's a quick overview of what I've been working on in the past weeks:
- I attended a 3-day seminar to become a certified Z-Health practitioner. I think there's some pretty cool stuff here, and I'll be interested to see how it affects my training going forward.
- Speaking of training, it's still going well. I've adjusted a few things with my squats and pulls, and while the weights were relatively light I was really pleased with the SPEED. I'll keep you posted moving forward and hopefully do a mini-article for T-Nation on the topic.
- When it rains it pours w/regards to articles; here are the latest two in case you missed them:
* The Hardcore Lunge - T-Nation
* Gittin' Diesel in Your Own Home Gym - Elite Fitness Systems
I'm actually working on two or three more that I hope to have out within the next 4-6 weeks.
- The Bulletproof Knees manual is off for copy editing; things are coming together on this project, so I hope to release it in the next month.
- Oh yeah, remember that project I did a while back with Bill Hartman? You know, Inside-Out? We're moving forward on part two, and you WON'T be dissapointed. Stay tuned for more info.
- Finally, I've been working to revamp the website. I've added a section for archived newsletters, and updated my Products page to keep people in touch w/the great products I've reviewed.
As you can see, just because I haven't been blogging doesn't mean I haven't been busy!
If you take the time to read this, drop me a line or reply to this post to keep me in check. I really do enjoy it, I just tend to forget about it sometimes!