High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Random thoughts #3

While prepping for the upcoming Indy Seminar, it's been hard stringing together coherent thoughts. For that reason alone, let's continue on with some random thoughts I've been having:

- Developing a presentation, or series of presentations, really dials in your thought processes. I'm constantly striving to fill in the gaps and make the presentations more thorough. Hopefully that will be the case.

- I got a chance to check out the seminar facility yesterday as well, and it's pretty damn nice. Right in the heart of downtown Indy, it should be a great location for this and years to come.

- Heavy, deep front squats are just about the only thing that irritate my knee. My meniscal tear was in the antero-lateral region, so it isn't until the femur rolls and glides quite a bit until it hits that exposed area. After talking with Bill, he also mentioned that shear forces are greater laterally than medially, so these will be excluded from the programming for the time being.

- I think the interview with Eric Cressey yesterday was one of, if not the best, I've had on the site so far. In case you missed it, you can check it out HERE. As well, don't forget to sign-up for future newsletters so you can receive them directly in your inbox.

- Finally, Mike Roussell's and Alwyn Cosgrove's new Warp Speed Fat Loss went live today as well. Like I said in the newsletter, even if you don't purchase the product there's tons of free info to digest on the site as well. I'm always up for learning more, so be sure to check it out.

I think that's it for me right now. I'm definitely in seminar mode right now, so if I'm a little sporadic with the blog posts please forgive me!

All the best
MR

No comments: