High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Thursday, November 29, 2007

10 Iron Game Lessons

Before I get into this article, let me just say that I’m really excited to write an article that’s not 100% training related. Sure, the whole point of this article is for me to discuss the top ten things I’ve learned about training, but I’m hoping to share some insight with all of you as to how and why these things shaped my training philosophy.

These first couple happened really close to one another, and it’s a time in my life I consider "The Awakening." Unfortunately, a lot of those around us really aren’t awake; they see things as they choose to see them and not how they really are. This was an amazing yet difficult time in my life because I had to change my views and perceptions of a lot of things, just one of which was how and why I trained.

Read More

Mike Robertson

No comments: