High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Friday, January 26, 2007

I know its been a while, but I think Ive figured out how to blog from my phone, which SHOULD ensure more consistent posting ;)

Things are going well here in Indy. Eric and I released our Building the Efficient Athlete DVD series last week. The Custom Fitness/Custom Athleticstraining is blowing up. And I've been feeding my head with a ton of audio materials lately, so life is good.

In two weeks I travel to Durham for the first weekendof the Z-Health seminar; what I know of the system is very intriguing so I'm looking forward to that.

Finally, Bill and my Compound Cuff article ran yesterday at T-nation, so if you haven't checked it out now, git-r-done!

Stay strong
MR

No comments: