High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement | www.RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

Monday, December 8, 2008

Great blogs from others...

I'm kind of a 'net-head, so I love reading people's blogs. I generally take 10-15 minutes every day to follow my favorites, and I've compiled a few that are quite good.

Here are some great blog posts that I've read in the past week or two. I hope you enjoy them!

Take Action - Alwyn Cosgrove

This is one of my personal favorites. AC always has insightful commentary, but I really liked this one because it inspires people to take action. It also reminds me of the saying, "Ready, Fire, Aim" - basically, get started immediately and work out the details later. Good stuff.

Empty Your Cup - Nate Green and Craig Weller

Nate is a great writer, and in this edition Craig Weller talks about the process of learning. Basically, get around really smart people and open up your mind. The story that he tells is great as well.

Sex, Lies and Photoshop - Jonathan Fass

Sure, those LA types look great - but what's their secret? We all hear about people being Photoshopped, but this really sheds some light on how easily it's done. A must-see, especially if you work with female clients.

Stay strong
MR

No comments: